Understanding WVD and getting more out of it - sounds interesting?
With sepago tools, you:
- analyze where the performance of your Windows Virtual Desktop environment can be improved.
- control WVD resources on demand and save cash.
- configure and manage your Windows Virtual Desktops quickly and easily.
Azure Monitor for RDS and Windows Virtual Desktop or Azure Monitor for Citrix Sites
The agent for Azure Monitor is a powerful monitoring and analysis tool that automatically collects, analyzes, and combines key KPIs from Microsoft or Citrix-based remote desktop environments. It is available in two versions:
- Azure Monitor for RDS and Windows Virtual Desktop
- Azure Monitor for Citrix Environments
Your IT department learns more about the performance status of the IT infrastructure from the analyses. A lot of data flows into the monitoring, among other things:
- How high is the CPU utilization in your corporate network?
- Are there any trends in user activity, such as peak loads?
- How high is the utilization of the storage space?
- How do performance indicators such as bandwidth, latency and transfer volume move? Are thresholds exceeded?
- Is the network stable or do network anomalies occur?
The Azure Monitor Dashboard
The web-based agent collects, analyzes, and combines the data and sends it to your Azure Monitor Log Analytics workspace in Microsoft Azure. Reports are visualized in easy-to-read dashboards, giving you the data you need to make the right decisions for the best and most cost-effective performance of your IT infrastructure.
Azure Monitor for RDS and Windows Virtual Desktop
Azure Monitor for Citrix Environments
Only pay as much cloud as is actually used: Azure Autoscale is a cloud-based central control tool for your cloud resources. It is usable for:
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops in Azure
The solution learns the behavior of your users with the help of AI and actively logs sessions on or off at the right time.
- Preventive: Predict and prepare the right number of session leaders before users attempt to log in.
- Scalable: Based on actual workloads in the past, the system has learned to scale the number of session leaders exactly as needed.
- Flexible: Weekends and holidays with different workloads are intelligently taken into account.
- Effective: Users separated from the system are actively logged off according to predefined rules.
- Cost-saving: Only the cloud resources actually used are charged. The virtual machines in the cloud environment are no longer paid according to “time on”.
Azure Autoscale Dashboards
Typical Login Behaviour
Azure Admin for Windows Virtual Desktops (WVD)
Simple and fast WVD management in a native GUI with just a few clicks: Our freeware tool for the Windows Virtual Desktop simplifies many configuration and administration processes:
- Add, edit and delete host pools
- Add, edit and delete application groups
- Add, edit and delete application and desktop (you can add a new app with the Windows file-open-dialog)
- Add a list of users to applications or a desktop (separated by ; )
- Send messages to a single user and users on a specific session host
- Logoff single users or all users of a specific session host
- Start and deallocate session hosts (the Azure VM behind)
- Delete session hosts and the VMsin Azure including disk and nic
- Create an image of a template VM without destroying the template
- Rollout a number of new session hosts based on a template image – including domain join and WVD installation and registration (comparable to Citrix MCS)
Feel free to contact us
If you have any questions about the products or the licensing or would like to use a trial version please contact us.