Digitization is our job – even in times of Corona we support many companies to let their employees work quickly and securely in their home office. We currently provide many services remotely for our customers.
Have you also been dreaming for a long time about finally having more time for the important things in your life besides your dream job in IT? And to (even) better reconcile different areas of your life? Then job sharing could be THE solution for you. With this work model, you share a job with a tandem partner. The sum of the respective time shares is often more than a 100% position. We at sepago are so convinced of this work model that we specifically promote it!
We are looking for you for our highly demanded IT-Consulting area!
Microsoft Modern Workplace Consultant (f/m/d) in job sharing (part-time or full-time)
This is what your job entails
- You will inspire our customers on their way to a modern workplace in the Microsoft 365 world
- You will be the first to be contacted if there are any questions about the modern workplace
- You develop client management concepts and implement them
- You actively shape your team and your working environment
- If you feel like it, you will be actively involved in the community and will be in close contact with our manufacturers.
What you bring to the table
- You have experience with the modern workplace based on Microsoft – Intune, Microsoft 365, MECM (SCCM) and Azure are familiar to you
- Knowledge of Microsoft client and server operating systems as well as PowerShell is an advantage
- Conceptual design and a confident manner are your strengths
- Working independently and in a team are not opposites for you
- Your interest in technical innovations and continuous learning drives you forward
What we offer you
- Individual development and training opportunities – so that we can all promote our quality
- Tandem training and coaching for you (and your tandem partner), so that job sharing also works well
- Azure training from Microsoft as part of the Workforce of the Future initiative.
- An open corporate culture in which cooperation is a reality
- The opportunity to actively help develop your team
- A flexible working hours model, including home office options
- An attractive salary package, including a company car for private use and other benefits
- The equipment you really need and want – your own hardware budget at your disposal