Endpoint Management Solutions
Individual consulting and a high level of technical expertise in implementation—this is how we as Team Endpoint Management Solutions support our clients in designing, adapting, or establishing cross-platform device management. We provide customized solutions for you by using innovative client and mobile management methods based on the Microsoft Endpoint Manager portfolio.
Security and open working forms in no way conflict with each other
Modern Endpoint Management allows you to increase security in your environment, streamline processes, save time, and distribute updates more efficiently. At the same time, you boost the attractiveness of your IT workplace, without neglecting requirements such as protecting corporate data against data leakage (DLP) or containing shadow IT
Whether in your Data Center or in the Cloud, our experts will work with you to find a suitable solution to manage your Modern Workplace—simply, securely, and flexibly.
We rely on a combination of state-of-the-art security technologies and proven best practices to fine-tune our work. As a Microsoft Partner, we maintain very close contact with leading cloud providers in order to be able to respond even more specifically and effectively to your individual requirements.
This is why we also take a close look at the situation on-site during the analysis phase:
- What are your current challenges and objectives?
- How we help you with this?
- What benefits does the Microsoft Endpoint Manager product family offer in your data centers, cloud, or hybrid environments?
- What could the ideal endpoint management solution look like for you?
Security specialists in the digitalization engine room
With applications such as Microsoft Intune as well as other innovative technologies such as Autopilot, Desktop Analytics, and Endpoint Analytics, we implement Endpoint Management that is tailored to your needs.
During implementation, we examine not only technical aspects but also organizational dependencies:
- What processes can be standardized and automated?
- How should users be integrated?
- Where are the areas of responsibility?
- What interfaces need to be taken into account?
- Dedicated data center, cloud, or both?
- Mobile device management and/or Mobile Application Management?
- Cloud or group policies?
- How can continuous software and system provision be established?
We do not sit in an ivory tower, but are instead right at the heart of things in our clients’ IT teams
A transfer of knowledge and targeted support during operationalization are crucial to efficiently and successfully introduce solutions in companies. Within this, we consider a functioning feedback channel to be crucial as continuous quality assurance through regular feedback loops and communication are cornerstones of our project implementation.
This makes us not only a project partner but also often a long-term companion. We are thus also happy to provide long-term operational support for cloud infrastructures in the sepago Managed Services team.
Get in touch with us