Sometimes it helps to have a native GUI to make some configuration. Therefore I build a tool to do this and last night I finished the project (in the current version) and provide it as a community tool for WVD.
The current version supports a lot of configuration and administration capabilities. You can:
- Add, edit and delete host pools
- Add, edit and delete application groups
- Add, edit and delete application and desktop (you can add a new app with the Windows file-open-dialog)
- Add a list of users to applications or a desktop (separated by ; )
- Send messages to a single user and users on a specific session host
- Logoff single users or all users of a specific session host
- Start and deallocate session hosts (the Azure VM behind)
- Delete session hosts and the VMsin Azure including disk and nic
- Create an image of a template VM without destroying the template
- Rollout a number of new session hosts based on a template image – including domain join and WVD installation and registration (comparable to Citrix MCS)
- and some more things
Try and download it from here.