Web-App

Alle Artikel mit diesem Stichwort

sepago Spezialisten bloggen über Citrix und Microsoft

Hier bloggen sepago-Spezialisten über ihre Themen: Automatisierung, Cloud Solutions, IT-Security, aktuelle Entwicklungen rund um Citrix- und Microsoft-Technologien, Arbeitskultur.

| |
Why configuring Azure AD authentication with an Azure Web App fails

Why configuring Azure AD authentication with an Azure Web App fails

I spent hours today adding Azure AD authentication to an Azure MVC web application with Visual Studio. I always got the same error while adding the preconfigured AD application:

“Error: Unable to query for Azure AD applications: An error occurred while processing this request.”

My account has the right permission in Azure AD – I thought. After a while I found out: Visual Studio was connected to my Azure AD with three different accounts:

Normally,

| |

How to use http delete, put, head, connections, connect with an Azure Web App

I often use Azure Web Apps to deploy tools and programs running serverless. A few weeks ago, I deployed an MVC web site with a controller to handle file uploads to an Azure Storage Account. For the client-side, I used jquery-FileUpload, which also allows triggering a controller to delete a file. If a user tries to delete a file, jquery-FileUpload triggers the controller with the http-request method “DELETE”.

In my local environment,

| |

PowerShell Exception 0x800A01B6 while using getElementsByTagName, getElementsByName or getElementByID

To put an Azure Web-App service under heavy load I make use of the com-object „InternetExplorer.Application“ to automate an internet explorer session.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

$xe = New-Object -com „InternetExplorer.Application“
$xe.visible = $true
$xe.silent = $true

$xe.Navigate($IURL)
while ($xe.Busy) {
    [System.Threading.Thread]::Sleep(10)
}

Using $xe.Document.getElementsByTagName(„Input“) enables me to enumerate the form fields and buttons. This works for the first website that I am visiting. If I then navigate to another site,

| |

PowerShell Exception 0x800A01B6 bei der Verwendung von getElementsByTagName, getElementsByName oder getElementByID

Um die Skalierung einer Web-App auf Microsoft Azure zu testen, nutze ich für automatisierte Webzugriffe das com-Objekt „InternetExplorer.Application“. Damit lässt sich der Internet Explorer in mehreren Instanzen automatisieren.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

$xe = New-Object -com „InternetExplorer.Application“
$xe.visible = $true
$xe.silent = $true

$xe.Navigate($IURL)
while ($xe.Busy) {
    [System.Threading.Thread]::Sleep(10)
}

Mit $xe.Document.getElementsByTagName(„Input“) enumerierte man die verschiedenen Eingabefelder und Buttons der dargestellten Webseite. Dies funktioniert nach der ersten Navigation zuverlässig –